Wednesday 3 December 2008

'The Juggle Tapes'



Around the launch of my new book ‘Juggle! Rethink Work, Reclaim Your Life’ I am interviewing some jugglers on video for a series ‘The Juggle Tapes’. Already in the can (as they say) are Kevin Roberts, Worldwide CEO, Saatchi & Saatchi; Mike Southon, FT Columnist and business author; and Martha Lane Fox, entrepreneur of many hats from karaoke to M&S. I am currently seeking participants for the rest of the series; people who mix up work, play and their passions in all they do. Those people who can’t be defined by a single job title, and don’t have a one word answer for that dinner party ‘what do you do?’ question, but do a mix of stuff.

Here is a logo that my publishers have created to accompany the podcast series at iTunes (but don’t search for it – it’s not there …yet).

1 comment:

Ian Sanders said...

I am pleased to announce Gary Vaynerchuk is the latest featured interview for this project...