Monday 7 March 2011

Ditch The Rule Book: How To Run A Business Your Way

Next Tuesday I was down to be talking on a SXSW Interactive panel ‘Ditch The Rule Book: How To Run A Business Your Way’. It was an idea I’d co-created with Espree Devora  targeted at freelancers, start-ups and entrepreneurs; to share our ideas, stories and experiences on trying to stay authentic in business, getting success not by following the rule book, but staying true to your values and your own business style. If you’re going to be in Austin for SXSWi, please check out the panel with Espree, Lewis Howes, Shane Mac and Giang Biscan along with my ‘stand-in’ Liam Martin (!);  it’s Tuesday March 15 at 9:30AM at The Hilton Hotel, Salon D.



So seeing as I can’t be there, I decided to make a little video to be played out at the panel. It’s my three tips to running a business your way:

No comments: